Best not to swear at the bailiff!

Leon Roskilly

quote:

Now all we have to do is to persuade Chesters not to swear at anglers !
chesters1 only appears on here :D

his owner is a model citizen and bailiff of almost godlike proportions ,take yesterday ,phonecall ..."is that the bailiff? ,i`ve caught a 4lb tench" me "i`l be right down "

cup of fresh tea left ,fat bloke grabs camera and scales ...putt putt goes bike :D

the reason for the haste is the angler hadent brought a keep net and the tench was in his landing net :(

i meet the angler ,reweigh the fish and get a shot of him in the usual pose :)

fish is safely returned :) i sign a bit of paper to say i`v whitnessed the fish and give it to the angler.

why the bother ,the club has a shield awarded to the largest tench in the season along with a free permit for the next year,the tench in question is the largest for a couple of years

(its not a specimin water by any means)

within 1/2 an hour he has his pictures in his hand ,printed and delivered by me at no cost to him :)

why because i like to and because i can and thats what makes chesters1 and me different :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated and those few individuals that fish without a licence can certainly expect to be prosecuted too."

Let's hope that those that use illegal lines and gaffs, can also expect to be prosecuted too, eventually.

Guesting is asserting an age old right to freely fish a water that someone else has decided is their property.

This applies to a number of tidal waters on the Broads, most notably in the upper Thurne region. Guesting on tidal waters, a contradiction of terms! :D !!