tf gear bivvy help.

dean in devon

recently baught a tf gear force 8, 2man bivvy, i got it out of the bag, but i can't get the f*cker in the bag, anyone know where a tutorial video or images are for me to put this back in the bag i have spent 4 days trying to figure it out, and results in the smae blummin way, a puffed out side or to long or to large)

cheers

Dean

yeah watched it and watched it but it' not much help o that vid :(

Solved the same problem with my old Cypry Dome by getting a bigger bag

lmao you even made my wife laugh :D

got the one man, same problem solved by getting the wife to do it

i got my wife to this too, but it's still no luck. he did ok the firt time but we could not do he zipper lmao :D

Excellent bivvies. Once you get your head round them they're easy to put up and put down. I practiced putting mine up and down at home on the lawn.

how does it go mate, i'm losing my rag here in the front room... the f*cker jut don't do it, it's like no i don't want to go in the bag.. once i figure out this f*cker i will put a tube video of how to put it away as it is lacking it!

how does it go mate, i'm losing my rag here in the front room... the f*cker jut don't do it, it's like no i don't want to go in the bag.. once i figure out this f*cker i will put a tube video of how to put it away as it is lacking it!

Sorry Dean, I really can explain how it goes in words m8.....most of them are F words as I can see you've learned already until you've masterd the beast :lol:;)

Excellent bivvies. Once you get your head round them they're easy to put up and put down. I practiced putting mine up and down at home on the lawn.

Have to agree with you which is no help to Dean I took some time out to put it up & down on the garden a few times all I can say is keep things nice & tight and it does go, if your loosing the head over it walk away and leave it till tomorrow as you will only get worse and you will end up damaging it.

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

Have to agree with you which is no help to Dean I took some time out to put it up & down on the garden a few times all I can say is keep things nice & tight and it does go, if your loosing the head over it walk away and leave it till tomorrow as you will only get worse and you will end up damaging it.

good advice :lol: i almost rampaged the f*cker, getting it up is pie it' just the bagging that takes the p*ss, i have in all my time been so stressed on an item like this, part of me wishes i baught the JRC contact 2 man bivvy, i will get this sorted and when i do i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo youtubing on how to do it! :angry: