Waterline Ikonix Centrepin

Rob Ward

I had this one recommended to me by Alan Roe when I was getting my first setup for the pin. May be worth a look if your not spending much Rob.

http://www.whitbyanglingsupplies.com/catal...products_id=980

I did a quick search but you can probably find them cheaper on ebay.

Edited by AddictedToScopex

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

I may well buy that Marco Cortesi, worth a go.

Anyone near Nottingham fancy stripping it down and oiling it up? ;)

J_S drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you a step by step with pictures on how to do it yourself :)

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

I got a marcosi before they became popular as I got an early heads up on them, and yes they are the same reel as the Ikonix & the TF X Pin, and I laughed at guys who bought the dearer ones and thought they had a bargain :lol:

I have had no problems with the marcosi and I would even go as far as saying the more its used the better it becomes even though I did what watatoad did at first and stripped it down. worth £36 including P&P, Damn right it is :D:D:D

It was George387 saying he was going for one that made me decide to do the same and take a chance.

Many thanks George387 you really did me a favour and I forgot to thank you before, great reels.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

I'm also thinking of one of these to pair it with, if you're getting the impression that I'm not looking to spend too much you're right - at this point I'm just looking to dip the old toes into the trotting waters.

Anyone seen/owned/used one of these and have any comments?

Ron Thompson 13/15ft Power Float Rod

The shops not too far from me so I'll probably go along and take a look first anyway.

Rob, I had one until someone 'liberated it' from Calderstones. It's a bit to strong for small silvers as they can easily bounce off a barbless hook, but they handle upper single figure carp and bream as if it was made for it.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Rob, I had one until someone 'liberated it' from Calderstones. It's a bit to strong for small silvers as they can easily bounce off a barbless hook, but they handle upper single figure carp and bream as if it was made for it.

There is one general purpose rod that I have found to be brilliant and that is the ABU Transmitter match 13' great for Roach on a size 18 with a single maggot to 9lb Bream to 15lb carp on floating bread

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

It was George387 saying he was going for one that made me decide to do the same and take a chance.

Many thanks George387 you really did me a favour and I forgot to thank you before, great reels.

Your more than welcome mate hope you enjoy it as much as I do :thumbs:

A Scotsman in Yorkshire...http://traditionalfloats.blogspot.co.uk/

Ordered it tonight and thanks to George will give it a once over.

As usual this place is great for info.

thanks all :)

Hopefully it'll arrive before the season is out, of course I've never used one before so it may well be bird's nests galore :D

Edited by j_s

James