women fishing?

superwoman

Are there any women out there that fish? ive just started out and haven't seen one yet!!!!!! there must be some!!!! this is my first time on here and i hope some of you can help me with some of the questions i have to ask. the answers are obvious to people who have fished for years but not to me!!!!!!! :D

Hello Superwomen,

Welcome to Anglers Net, Yes we have

Few Lady anglers on here and No doubt

one of them will answer your post.

Lyn is one who comes to mind readily

comes from the Farnham area and,is the

Secretary of the Barbel Society I am

sure if she sees your post will answer

your questions for you.

david :D:D

Ps But Why does it have to be a women to

answer your Questions :rolleyes:

[ 07. October 2002, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: david platt ]

Superwoman,what are the questions?

David,I believe Lyn is the Regional Organiser for the Surrey region of the BS rather than secretary of the whole thing.

dont forget our "little" women :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Chesters,

Don,t take the Mick, don,t forget the lady is a Manc and she is self employed, May-be a 20 stone plasterers mate!!!!

Keith

The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

i was reffering to "feathers and onions" mind you you could be right :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi, lyn here. I am a RO, not the secretary David, thanks for the promotion but no thanks

What question? If it is the one about the lack of women on the bank, yes there is. I do see women fishing but they are normally with a partner/husband. Although I have been told that there are 2 others that fish the rivers alone not far from where I fish.

What other questions did you have and I will see if I can answer them for you?

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Hi Superwoman

Yes there are a few women out there with rods in their hands, we have a number in Manchester, some who are very successful in the fishing stakes, something to do with the pheromones, estrogen excreted from the female sweat glands deposited through your hands onto the bait, attracts male fish, apparently?

The monk:

Hi Superwoman

Yes there are a few women out there with rods in their hands, we have a number in Manchester, some who are very successful in the fishing stakes, something to do with the pheromones, estrogen excreted from the female sweat glands deposited through your hands onto the bait, attracts male fish, apparently?

Seems to something wrong with mine as they don't always work :confused: :(

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

There are a few, but they don't like p-ing in the bushes like the rest of us so tend to go fishing close to the conveniences so they can go!

If you know what I mean, I keep telling the wife that's what the bailer is for. She swears every time she goes to go behind a bush an angler steps out. Thus after an hour she wants to go to go,

Now how can you fish for an hour and have to go? It drives me POTTY!!!!!

anglingireland.info

:D:rolleyes:

IF YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE THE BEST

Don't seek a second opinion.

http://www.anglingireland.info

Fish Paintings

Linocut fishy prints..