badger tackle

saskcarp

I bought one of their rod pods about 8 months ago and it really has been one of the worst pieces of fishing equipment that I have ever bought. The first day I used it one of the plastic rests broke and not once did it ever seem stable. Just because something is economy priced doesnt mean that it has to be a piece of useless c**p. Sorry, but I dont think I will ever buy anything from them again.

Regards MD

well a follow up to my previous post

Despite having cashed my cheque on 25/3 my badger chair failed to arrive, so I sent an email chasing it up, to be told that it was out of stock, and had been placed on back order and will be despatched early in May !

not very impressed that they didn't bother to tell me about this, I had to chase them to find out!

Mat

Just think of the childrens Tv character : Bodgit the Badger

lol

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

RUDD:

lol

I think you'll find it's 'Bodger & Badger', Badger loves mash potato, not that I know or watch it!! :D

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by RUDD:

lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think you'll find it's 'Bodger & Badger', Badger loves mash potato, not that I know or watch it!!

Do you think these two make fishing tackle?

I have seen them make plenty of mess.

Must be the blokes.

Bodger tackle sounds good to me, I know a few blokes that use Bodger tackle while bodging and they have caught some great fish, spawny gits.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I have had several items of Badger Tackle and have had no problems with any of it.....

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

Don't know about the tackle, but their web site is not the best I have seen. The competition is more than a year out of date.

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not