conger and ling fishing

barry luxton

think that was wot he had in mind as there are two in oxford. b&b is for the friday night until monday night i think. If all goes well me and n4ally will see you up there.

Bob mentioned going through Hamstershire I believe and then Oxfordshire.

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob mentioned going through Hamstershire I believe and then Oxfordshire.

We'll work something out, thats for sure, Bobs hiding at present, either in or out his fones are on voice mail, wonder if he's got a fishy lover.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Huh, there's suggestions being mooted Brian that we might just run into one of them horrible flat fish thingies, them with the big teeth, halibut. If we hook one, will it be classed as no good and send it back as thats not our target specis? :D

For me any fish we catch at anchor will be point proved and if we pull an eel or two aboard even better so flatties or eel will do and if the method works then the onus is on the local charter skippers to pick it up and take it onwards and upwards

Ha ha, err in a short word no. Seen tears in guys eyes, when say hooked into a medium blonde ray in the tide, when the spools decides to bend a little under the pressure.

Or use it Sean, then send it back with a bent spool. :lol:

the rod i'm going to use will be multi tasking, not going to tell ya all how little i paid for it. the reel, don't even go there. :P

Struggling with heavy weights, me mate has let me down making them so any ideas chaps?

Might seem like a daft question but how many weights would you expect an angler to lose per days fishing, just knocked 10 weights of 3lb apiece out and will do some more over the coming days but have no idea how many either a single angler would need nor how many a party would reasonably expect to lose during an anchoring session for eels

Been using aerosol cans as the mould with the top flared bit of the can cut off

I will go around the local tackle shops, see whats leads i can rustle up.

I have about 10 stores all on route to and from work.

Will try and get some deals on the heavier 2lb leads, they never get used here and therefore sold around these parts.

Get back to ya.

I have Griggs the world famous fish mongers just 100 yards out my back garden.

I will tap then up for some herring and free ice to get them up north.

Anyone else thought about bait supply ?

1509tarpon_75_.gif

We'll have bait storage chillers available up here (Whitby) I'll ring and confirm that that's still on and I'll be bringing squid with me and mackeral catching gear for while we're out there and I'll be aiming to catch about 10 stone of mackeral before we set out (Friday) which I'll fridge up overnight and bring for the saturday morning start so we have some fresh mackeral to go at for bait and we're able to fish straight from the off

don't go buying lead weights trying to get them sorted, watch this space.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

A bit of a taster for you mate!

22lb.jpg

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!