conger and ling fishing

barry luxton

On the road in the morning, were'a'coming. :D just got to sort out one more guy who's more interested in working than getting a good start.

Thanks for all the work you have done Brian, i understand Glennk will spend a day with us, looking foreward to that i hope he can do us proud and get a big one. Weather's been confirmed to be smiling, all we want now is some fish, last request, second hand onion bags. :lol:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boat is laid here http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...2C%2D0%2E610728 (Angling+Party+Pontoons%2C+Whitby+Harbour - YO22 4AS) and the boat is Mistress

The skipper is Rich Cope and his mobile number is 07977436903 his web site is here http://www.sea-fishing-whitby.co.uk/ and we have chiller freezer facilities for bait if anyone needs it or if we get enough big flatties to take home

Whitby Angling supplies open every day at 6am and have 3 freezers full of squid and Rich has said we can have as much as we want from him at his cost price so bait shoul'nt be a problem, off in the morning to try and catch some mackeral, bit swelly today so hopefully it will die down enough for tomorrow morning, any mackeral caught will be fridged up overnight and brought to Whitby Sat morning ready for use

If anyone wants to meet Rich on Friday then have a pop along to the boat pontoons and have a chat with him, he's really looking forward to this one

I was going to bring some frozen mackerel but I may have to abandon the idea due to space limitations. I'm sure we'll be able to get enough for bait and rubby dubby!

just got to sort and pack my gear now.....then get up early for a morning job in Leicestershire prior to the run up to Whitby!

Seee y'all tomorrow!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Wossa time, ohh it's 5.30 in the morning, just gotta put me fishy hat on instead of me work hat and i'll be right with ya. :fishing1::boat::fishing::fish:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Bring it ON!! You can't wait?? NOR CAN HALF OF AN members!! :P :P :P

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Evening chaps, just done the first day, wind against tide so couldn't anchor the wreck how we wanted to this morning so we were left with no alternative than to sample the cod fishing off whitby. As it says on the tin, you don't have to try hard, got more than enough to fillet and take home. Richie the skipper was very attentive and put us in amongst the fish, great fun was had by all. Brian Was most excellent, meeting him on the keyside for the first time and he made us feel very much at home and arranged for all of our fishy needs, so thanks again Brian.

The serious stuff starts in the morning as we will definatly do what we have set out to do and that is to get the anchor down during the morning. Two of our heaviest fish was at anchor and using bait, one was a cod that was weighed in at 13.6lb and the other was a ling that went into double figures.

Nice to meet all of the crew again, Sean, Nick, three guys from Cornwall, my mate from oxford, Brian and his mate who certainly are accomplished anglers looking forward to the next couple of days. Next episode tommorow night chaps.

Edited by barry luxton