Baitcasters

Elton

Ah I see! Sorry Fishtec I had assumed you meant an ABU 6000.

So you think a 6500 size multiplier is to big for lure fishing for pike then?

no multipliers in general ,iv had them and what is there to gain in using them ,lures thats it a 6 or 8000 baitrunner everything bar fly fishing

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no multipliers in general ,iv had them and what is there to gain in using them ,lures thats it a 6 or 8000 baitrunner everything bar fly fishing

So why in Gods name are you banging on about bait casters then? Do you know what a bait caster is? You clearly haven't got a clue what your on about! All you are doing is screwing up a guys simple question.

I smell a troll here and I reckon I know by the style who that Troll is! By any chance are you that half wit "Dave" I had the miss fortune to meet via Andy Cummings? If so then go sling your hook as this is a decent site with good members who don't want to read (well try and read) your rubbish! I shall certainly be reporting this!

However If your not "Dave" then I apologise for that assumption but must ask why you are seemingly being so deliberately obtuse?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

So why in Gods name are you banging on about bait casters then? Do you know what a bait caster is? You clearly haven't got a clue what your on about! All you are doing is screwing up a guys simple question.

I smell a troll here and I reckon I know by the style who that Troll is! By any chance are you that half wit "Dave" I had the miss fortune to meet via Andy Cummings? If so then go sling your hook as this is a decent site with good members who don't want to read (well try and read) your rubbish! I shall certainly be reporting this!

However If your not "Dave" then I apologise for that assumption but must ask why you are seemingly being so deliberately obtuse?

baitcasters i class as differant, for small lurea and accracy on drains and canels,im on about big multipliers used for lures touching100grm or more,baitcasters with the right rod and size lure of no more really than 28grm,which i keep in the van and have half an hour on the works lodge on my dinner,nothing bigger than14pd,but being full of snags,i cant get the accracy with a spinnig reel.may be thats me.and im no half wit.its opinion,and that is what the site is about

baitcasters i class as differant, for small lurea and accracy on drains and canels,im on about big multipliers used for lures touching100grm or more,baitcasters with the right rod and size lure of no more really than 28grm,which i keep in the van and have half an hour on the works lodge on my dinner,nothing bigger than14pd,but being full of snags,i cant get the accracy with a spinnig reel.may be thats me.and im no half wit.its opinion,and that is what the site is about

Now that makes sense and I can agree with that in general.Just that your previous posts seemed contradictory and appeared to be arguing just for the sake of it.I respect all opinions as long as they are based on experience even if they differ to mine.In fact I like to hear alternative views as I may learn that mine are not necessarily 100%. Maybe I have misjudged you and you are neither the person I thought you were or have a direct problem (personally) with my self.Any way enough we will see.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Now that makes sense and I can agree with that in general.Just that your previous posts seemed contradictory and appeared to be arguing just for the sake of it.I respect all opinions as long as they are based on experience even if they differ to mine.In fact I like to hear alternative views as I may learn that mine are not necessarily 100%. Maybe I have misjudged you and you are neither the person I thought you were or have a direct problem (personally) with my self.Any way enough we will see.

im not that type of person budgie,if iv something to say ill say it...good to leave on good terms