kittens for bait

sparrowhawk

My first guess is either an 'anti' or, secondly, a 'CA' infiltrator!!

Blinkin heck, is that the time, night Chesters. I'm off to dream about sheep!! Alien carp, alien cats, alien aliens, can't get my head round all this alien stuff at this hour :confused: .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by GOD:You guys dont get the point!

I get it. I,m going to sell all my fishing gear and open a shelter for abused and unwanted maggots. Right on Brother.

...Poach...

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

how can anyone compare a maggot to a kitten :confused:

but maybe we need the cats to kill,so that the fly can go and lay its eggs in the decaying flesh to produce thoses so important maggots!

i take it GOD isnt a cat lover.

A M : let me know when you open your shelter for those abused maggots and i will come and join you! :D

Hahahaha, very good guys :D My post was alcohol fueld but my reason was ok I think.

I'm not a maggot lover by any means, I fish useing all sorts of live baits. Someone said "how can any one compare a kitten with a maggot" Well? why not, the anti's do, they want all forms of cruelty stopped to any type of animal but they don't like to make a song and dance about it because people will see them for what they realy are. They start at the top (foxhunting) and earn the support from other field sports enthusiasts (peter waller),then they will continue to sab every field sport until 'it' also has been banned.

If you dont beleive me, take a peak at some of the anti's message boards, some talk about the non lethal insect control :rolleyes:

I'm pleased if I tickled a few with that post, but I can assure you, I'm not a returning troll under a new name :D

god, you are making an assumption when you suggest that the anti brigade are whittling away our defences by winning over support from such as myself.

I am anti bull fighting, I am anti fox hunting with hounds, I am anti child abuse, I am anti stag hunting, I am anti seal killing, I am anti the fur trade. Please note, there is a common denominator in all that. I am anti pointless cruelty to animals, and humans, that are capable of suffering. Fish can not feel pain, I have no compunction is catching them, sometimes killing them. But nevertheless, whilst in my care I take great pains to ensure that they are not damaged, hence I don't live-bait either, but that is a personal choice. I rarely use a keep net either, once again a personal choice.

I am not a vegan, nor anti shooting, nor anti horse riding, nor anti pet owning, or anti circuses for that matter. I am not opposed to the vast majority of country sports, but I do object to fox hunting with hounds.

At one time gorge baiting was legal, gaffing a fish was legal, knotted nets were legal, lead shot was legal. Was it not right to ban those things? Bear baiting, badger baiting, cock fighting, dog fighting, all been banned, as should be fox hunting with hounds, in my honest opinion.

This is me talking, I'm not just mindlessly repeating the old cliches! I formed my opinions long before most Animal rights groups were even conceived, let alone born.

Peter Waller:

If its not Yoxer of old, and as you say Chesters, he's welcome back, then I think we have a new Yoxer, who is good for a laugh!!

I don't think this is Yoxer re-born. Despite all of poor old Yoxer's failings I think he has more intelligence than this geezer :)

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

corydoras:

corydoras:

If its not Yoxer of old, and as you say Chesters, he's welcome back, then I think we have a new Yoxer, who is good for a laugh!!

I don't think this is Yoxer re-born. Despite all of poor old Yoxer's failings I think he has more intelligence than this geezer :)
Why is this? Because of my poor spelling and grammar? Don't count on it Corydoras, toodlepip.