whos a ribble rver

fishtec1312

Don't tell him nothing Ian and don't wave your maggot about, he's a spy with a telescope. :lol:

that was years ago when i;d had my accident ad could;nt get out and fish,but gave me great pleasure watching others,i have now moved

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Errr...just above peg 97 and just below peg 99....in'it :D

everyone has jumped on the word [where]. thinking i ment swim which was never said i was like chinese whispers,with some idiot refaring a bear lump of grass a swim,and there being a swim in front of you.for a start a swim as to be made nurtered

just because the banks wearing away and you dont now whos made it,like i said before one of the main part of a river angler kit are waders pref chest but still a pair.no one nows where youve been.but today if somone catches owt decent [ya mate thought it had got better of me and got it in ,picture mate thanks i hate them timers,11id great].next time you come down ,the swim wont be emty ,on the forom the majority are in differant clubs or miles appart.in the end you advertise the swim by catching ,and people seeing.from know on its conditions and thats it