hook length line?

lozza

I can recommend Browning Cenex in the 4lb. Use it for all my leger/feeder fishing. Needs plenty of spit when tightening a knot to avoid kinking, otherwise excellently supple and thin.

I also use Drennan Double strength when bigger stuff may be about, a bit more durable than any other hooklength I've used, just not the thinnest.

Renrag

I like Stroft for hook lengths and pole rigs

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

I can recommend Browning Cenex in the 4lb. Use it for all my leger/feeder fishing. Needs plenty of spit when tightening a knot to avoid kinking, otherwise excellently supple and thin.

I also use Drennan Double strength when bigger stuff may be about, a bit more durable than any other hooklength I've used, just not the thinnest.

Renrag

I found cenex to be pretty crap to be honest. The 4lb breaks at just below 3lb LB !

I found cenex to be pretty crap to be honest. The 4lb breaks at just below 3lb LB !

Never measured mine tbh. Will take that on-board though and stick with DDS in future then.

Renrag

This Years' Targets:- As many species by lure as possible. Preferably via Kayak. 15lb+ Pike on Lure...

Species Caught 2012- Pike, Perch.

Kayak Launches- Fresh-8 Salt- 0

Kayak Captures- 14 Pike, 1 Perch.

My Website and Blog Fishing Blog, Fishkeeping Information and BF3 Guide.

Foxy Lodge Wildlife Rescue

For waggler or Feeder hooklengths I use Drennan double strength as it is very durable and provides a good amount of stretch to absorb any sudden lunges - this line has stood the test of time and is very well proven - so well proven infact that you should find a spool (8 to 10lb) in any decent carp anglers box as it works very well for floater fishing.

For pole hooklengths I use hi tec pre stretched lines, map carptek, map matchtek, drennan rig line or drennan flurocarbon.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

G line is the stuff iam useing at the moment, its very hit and miss, getting fed up with loseing fish. cheers

Izzat the Greys gear? Maybe that's G-Tec...cannae mind. The Greys gear was good I thought.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...