Ferox trout

Vagabond

Andy Macfarlane:

Tony Martin...what has he got to do with this?

Oh, for goodness sake chill out mate! Don't you have a vestige of a sense of humour! Just read my note again!

However, if you insist in calling me Hoppalong Cassidy or his side-kick :confused: :confused: , then I must confess that I would much rather have a killer of burglars than a burglar living next door to me!

[ 19. June 2003, 01:04 PM: Message edited by: chevin ]

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a sense of humour alright.

Clearly you think the Tony Martin snipe is funny?

Thats pretty sick and you are wholly responsible for turning this into a gun charade.

--------------------------------------------------

Pea-knuckle or Pinochle is a card game by the way.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Andy Macfarlane:

I have a sense of humour alright.

Clearly you think the Tony Martin snipe is funny?

Thats pretty sick and you are wholly responsible for turning this into a gun charade.

--------------------------------------------------

Pea-knuckle or Pinochle is a card game by the way.

OK, I apologise unreservedly and will suggest to Elton that he makes you sole moderator of the Coarse Fishing Forum so that you can police it and remove anything that offends your rather fragile sensibilities.

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Whats next on your comedy stand up tour?....rape, child molestation...hmmmm genocide perhaps?

I won't be buying tickets anyway.

I recognise humour when I see it...and you aint funny.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Andy Macfarlane:

Whats next on your comedy stand up tour?....rape, child molestation...hmmmm genocide perhaps?

I won't be buying tickets anyway.

I recognise humour when I see it...and you aint funny.

OK, I apologise unreservedly and will suggest to Elton that he makes you sole moderator of the Coarse Fishing Forum so that you can police it and remove anything that offends your rather fragile sensibilities.

quote:

Originally posted by Chevin:

:D LOL :D - come on ladies, enough squabblin' for one day eh?......

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields