Help

mvalias

Can anyone help me please.

Just purchased a bump bar for my box, unfortunately I've got hexagonal upright bars, and the contectors from the bump bar have large square holes. Now I know you can get inset adaptors, but can I find them on the tinterweb? No chance. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Michael

I always like to help when I can, however in this case I have no idea what yu are talking about.

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

Just purchased a bump bar for my box, unfortunately I've got hexagonal upright bars, and the contectors from the bump bar have large square holes. Now I know you can get inset adaptors, but can I find them on the tinterweb? No chance. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Michael

Try giving preston innovations a call

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Hi mvalais

welcome to Anglers Net.

Always head for the manufacturer direct when in doubt on a technical issue.

From a spark a fire will flare up

English by birth, Cockney by the Grace of God

What is a bump bar, and when would you need one? Fuddled!

its a hands free device for a pole :huh: for people sitting on a fishing box who don't want to hold their pole all day :rolleyes:

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

Thanks

Michael

there are verious adaptors ,you could use ,like this multi-fit out rigger ,which can be fitted either way around to suite what legs on your box you have .the round hole should fit older octoplus hex legs or simular ,or the other end will fit 20mm square fittings or round of greater dia .it is dependant on the dia of the down legs of the bump bar ,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Multi-Adaptor-Un...=item3a5cc0bb68

or you could just buy a universal bump bar like this one

http://www.dragoncarpdirect.com/products/A...d-Bump-Bar.html

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve