Crikey!

BoozleBear

Shark catch in Yarmouth Nova Scotia

(The place where Dean Randazzo won the Red Bull Ice Break contest earlier this year)

This shark was hooked in the mouth, only fought slightly for 15 minutes, came up along side of the boat to have a look, long enough for one of the crew to put a rope around its tail !!!

That's when the s**t hit the fan!!

The Shark took off towing the 42 foot fishing boat backwards through the water at about 7 Knots. Just like in JAWS. The boat was taking on water, the Shark would jump completely out of the water at times.

This went on for an hour before the Shark actually drowned.

He weighed in at 1035 LBS

http://www.go-fishing.org/upload/files/untitled.bmp

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

That's a shame. Big impressive beast like that lying on a pier.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

"wonder what he is saying to the guy in the red shirt?"

if it were me, I would be saying "was there any need?"

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields