adams mill

Guest scoobs11

HELLO ALL

THIS ALL SOUNDS A BIT STRANGE TO ME.I GUESS IM LUCKY TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE THERE ARE COMPARITIVELY FEW COARSE ANGLERS.

DO YOU THINK THE A.M,AND SIMILAR SITUATIONS ARISE FROM JUST TOO MANY ANGLERS AND NOT ENOUGH WATER,ALTHOUGH FROM WHAT I KNOW MILES OF PRIME RIVERS ARE RARELY IF EVER FISHED IN SOME AREAS? DOES SIMPLY BEING ABLE TO PAY THE MOST TO CATCH THE BEST FISH NOT DEFEAT THE REAL POINT OF ANGLING?ITS ALL STARTING TO SOUND LIKE SALMON FISHING

ADAM

Guest Paul Williams
Originally posted by poacher:

DEAR GRAHAM E....                            I am bored with reading about your one man campaign to out people who fish on kickles farm..                                       I am one of those who do and have no reservation about doing so ..                I am afraid that no matter how many times you were told that there was not  any chance of the club being able to regain the water you would not beleave it..                   I suggest that you should put the same effort into looking into the  tactics of the B.S chairman now there is a truth that is busting to get out...                    

Poacher,

Personally i have no problems with syndicates but hopefully any syndicate should have in place a long term plan, what happens to you guys when the barbs go? the same applies to AM of course, it is soley the barbel that have "priced" the water, again what happens if/when they dissapear, will the water be lost to angling for good because no one will pay the price the owner now demands?

If you have no reservations about fishing Kickles why the handle? not a dig just a straight question.

Guest poacher

The problem about revealing my identity is simple the all powerfull unelected one from the B.S has 1000 fully brainwashed followers who with one stroke of his mighty hand can command them to remove my nads.... But if I can sow the seeds of doubt in just a few of them his riegn of self promotion and tyranny can come to an end ' Probe,ask,question and get to the truth... xxxxx Le poach..

Guest philb12

Dear Poacher

For gods sake man GROW UP.

Your rantings about Steve Pope are getting bloody tiresome,and your statements about brainwashing of the B/S membership seem to show some sort of deep seated resentment of a group of like minded people getting together to further Barbel fishing for all.

The Society is open to all,just the same as the syndicates are,and nobody is forced to join.

This problem you have couldnt have anything to do with people in the Society not giving yourself or your friends the adulation you seem to think you deserve,now could it.

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

Poacher (poachy) smile.gif

If you do "come out" & show who you are then in my eyes you are making a stance against who ever you mean in your last post.(& apart from that i for one will respect you more) smile.gif

Tom Moss:

! Listen at an AGM and find out! Stop pulling the wool over peoples eyes and get your facts right when your talking to anglers who don't know any different!

I take it from the way your post reads (ie listening at an agm) that you are assuming i am a member of the barbel society!

Wrong

I belong to no societys full stop (unless the SAA has become one & i don't attend any of their meetings either.)

Does this mean i have now become one of those anglers who don't know any different??

All my opinions (which btw we all have the right to) are made from what i have read & heard not just on this forum but in published material & on other sites.

Like i said it seems to me that you are making assumptions about me, so to use your own words get your facts right when talking to anglers who know no different

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

SACG/SAA 177 SACN 252

hehe i'm with the ANMC are you?

[This message has been edited by ALAN FAWCETT (edited 11 October 2001).]