Problem Anglers

Tog

So here it is a thread you can all 'vent your spleen on'

Give us a top 10 of your pet angling hates!

(and no offence intended to those who might take some!) :)

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the w@nkers that shout to one another and hold a conversation from the other side of the water, no matter how wide it is.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

what about people who constantly bitch about other forms of angling?....

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

and cigarette butts....all mine go back in the rucksack...

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

Unaccompanied kids, usually with garishly coloured rods and reels, no landing net (of course), who wander along the bank talking loudly about effing this and effing that.... Sometimes they stop and ask if you've caught anything, then you get the tale about how, just last week, one of them caught such an effing big fish, to which you just have to nod and smile and hope they'll move on soon!

You meet all kinds of animal on the riverbank.

My pet hate is an all embracing one, irrespective of species or methods, it refers to people who treat fish that they catch badly, or without respect. Not through ignorance, but because they just can't be bothered, because they think that it just doesn't matter.