The Peter Collins Affair(again)

nigelnibbles

cant seem to find any info as to what has happened to Mr collins, does anyone have an update as to what is happening, or your email replys from the EA.

I dont buy any angling mags as i'm a tighted fisted adopted yorkshireman :D so have i missed anything :confused:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the last reply I had from the EA dated 29/04/04 I get the impression that they dont want to do any thing.

Thank you for your email of 16th April 2004. We are still investigating

this case and, once the investigation is completed, we will decide on

the appropriate action to be taken in accordance with our published

Enforcement and Prosecution Policy. That decision will be made by the

Area Manager in consultation with the Regional Solicitor.

Yours sincerely

Ross McIntyre

Customer Contact Officer

[ 31. May 2004, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: grumpybum ]

Yes the SAA,PAC,ZAC are all really pressuring the EA and ensuring that justice is done,just like they promised us..................must send them some more money........then Im going to reccomend Archie Braddock to give a lecture on traces for Pike at the next PAC meeting,get the PAC to give a lecture on trout water managment to various trout water managers,pay Dave Chilton the money I owe him then finally dress up in a one piece leather Advantage Real Tree jump suit and make love to Peter Waller (whilst Charlie Bettell watches of course) :mad: :mad: :mad:

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Budge', mate, I don't know if it's my Romani roots kicking in or not, but I'm getting the distinct feeling that you're a tad miffed.

While I'm gazing into my crystal wossname, I think you should know that you will also marry a tall, dark stranger and you should beware the one who calls himself 'Waller', for he is a man-canary from the planet Delia.

Just so's you know, like.

Terry :D

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

BUDGIE:

then finally dress up in a one piece leather Advantage Real Tree jump suit and make love to Peter Waller (whilst Charlie Bettell watches of course)   :mad:      :mad:      :mad:  

Leather smelling of fish! What a revolting thought :P:rolleyes:

budgie, with all due respect mate you are slagging off the PAC, ZAC et al without knowing the facts. the local PAC have been in constant contact with the EA as regards this matter and it is now sub judice, which means that untill a decision is reached they will not make any further comment.

it was the PAC that caught this guy in the first place budgie and the ZAC have had members involved in this too. your constant sniping at them without the facts budgie does you no favours.

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

To be fair to Budgie nothing appears to be happening. I for one don't want to see it being slid under the mat in the false hope that we shall forget the issue. The reality is that the EA seem to be taking an incredibly long time in deciding whether to prosecute or not. If it was a traffic offence 30 days would be the norm, wouldn't it?

mark barrett:

budgie, with all due respect mate you are slagging off the PAC, ZAC et al without knowing the facts. the local PAC have been in constant contact with the EA as regards this matter and it is now sub judice, which means that untill a decision is reached they will not make any further comment.

it was the PAC that caught this guy in the first place budgie and the ZAC have had members involved in this too. your constant sniping at them without the facts budgie does you no favours.

At the risk of seeming nosey, have they had any further information, other than the standard reply sent out, as posted above, or are they being fobbed off the same as the rest of us?

I wonder just how much influence, organizations, or individuals for that matter, have on a Government agency like the E.A.

Anyone heard from Martin Salters M.P. at all? I haven't.