Zander cooked in Revenge?

Dave H

How can someone be vindictive to a Fish?

In July 2009 in Switzerland, a zander attacked tourists in Lake Maggiore, sending two people to the Emergency Room; the worst cut inflicted was about 10 centimeters long. The 70-cm 8-kg fish was later caught by the local police who cooked it and offered it to the tourists for the trouble it caused. It is very unusual for zander to attack humans.

Mind boggling

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

zander do not attack people even by accident

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

nonsense one chased me up the road last week ,god told it to

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

zander do not attack people even by accident

I know of a guy at OBH who had the tip of his finger bitten off while un hooking one. The school are like Piranha's they can strip a cormorant to the bone in 5 seconds if they swim into the school.

But there is no need to catch the culprit and eat him.

we have two local schools i wondered where they were going

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

we have two local schools i wondered where they were going

It's a new Jamie oliver dish for healthy kids called Jamie's Zanies Zander but the kids are not fond of it and they have been found down the schools drains!

not around here ,its only been a week since the phones used gas

there is all ways a good reason to catch and eat fish

zander can do no harm even an idiot would struggle to get hurt by one the only way it could happen is if you try to swallow whole fish in one go like a Haney

you even only need to use wire because of pike and not because of the zander

sounds like a made up story to me

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

there is all ways a good reason to catch and eat fish

zander can do no harm even an idiot would struggle to get hurt by one the only way it could happen is if you try to swallow whole fish in one go like a Haney

you even only need to use wire because of pike and not because of the zander

sounds like a made up story to me

Not to use wire for Zander. Are you sure? And can you be sure that a pike will not take the bait either?

Now there is a can of worms waiting to explode! ;)

I believe the drains at this school may have bred some (its switzerland here not London) and they survived in the mountains. They were caught by locals who saw the zander head as having mythical powers.

The word Zander means (you can look this up) 'The protector of Man' it was seen as long life but attacking humans it lost it's reputation and they culled thousands apart from a few which were said to be very large and became to realise just as in 'jaws' it would attack their murderers.

You don't need wire for zander. Their teeth don't shred mono/flouro like pike's teeth do. When lure fishing for zander I use a flourocabon trace as the method is very selective and accidental pike are rare. When bait fishing I use thin, soft wire as the chance of pike increases.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music