300 crucian carp free to good home

Tyke

A bloke i work with as rescued about 300 crucian carp and some goldfish from a pond being filled in in someones garden.

He as them in plastic swimming pools and plastic bins and urgently needs a home for them.

He lives near Grimsby/Scunthorpe.

I have not seen the fish myself and am passing on information as he asked me if i wanted any for my pond.

i know a place what would be very interested...pond at my caravan park...

pm me and ill pass ya number to the owner

cheers

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Nod, nod, wink ,wink eh?? You been away from your homeland too long kid!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Ive nothing to do with these fish and im just trying to find a home for them or they will be destroyed.

Can anyone enlighten me on the laws of moving fish from one private pond to another?

They are not going to be used for a fishing pond and the guy who as the fish wants to diliver them himself so he knows where they are going.

Im just waiting for a picture of them to download then i can pass on information to the guy who hopefully is going to give them a new home.

you need a license to transport fish to fishing ponds, river ,canals e.t.c so im sorry Anthony it cant be done without the proper license.

At the moment Netfull as offered a home to them and im just trying to sort out communications as im the middle man.

The owner of the fish is not a angler and hes recued them from a private pond that was filled in.

The owner doesent want them to be used for fishing anyway.