Sobig virus maker cought.

Tyke

I don't know if you've heard yet but they caught the architect of the So-Big Worm virus and He's an American from Minnesota but He's under house arrest facing jail time, probation and a $250,000 fine. Just thought you might want to know. :D

Got the fella who did the blaster worm too. He may be looking at 10 years jail time.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

What it really needs is for some of the big companies to sue them for loss of earnings :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Newt:

Got the fella who did the blaster worm too.  He may be looking at 10 years jail time.

Why do these people make these virus's in the first place? They must be cleaver people, why can't they channel there efforts into doing some thing good?

I had to log in.

Cheers

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

quote:

Why do these people make these virus's in the first place? They must be cleaver people, why can't they channel there efforts into doing some thing good?

To put it simply, because they are ars***les

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

Alan Taylor:

Why do these people make these virus's in the first place?  They must be cleaver people, why can't they channel there efforts into doing some thing good?

It's just another version of vandalism except they don'thave to get offtheir backsides to do it so it seems safer. Some vandals spray grafitti, some slash train seats, some burn bus shelters, and the nerds write viruses.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.