Risque Extract From The Latest Mills and Boon Novel

Paul_D

"We met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent that only those fortunate enough to live outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final touch to the most romantic scene. We lay there, both naked. I knew I had to have her, and have her now.

Without a word being spoken, I moved to a position of dominance. I could feel instantly that this was what she was waiting for as she frantically thrust her pelvis at my approaching organ. I moved slowly at first, Inch by inch, until I was fully inside her. Then as the tension rose, we threw caution to the wind and abandoned ourselves to the moment.

Although inexperienced, she approached every change of position with enthusiasm, moaning with despair every time I withdrew to prevent myself ending it all too soon. As the sexual tension heightened towards the inevitable mind blowing climax, it was all I could do to hold out any longer.

Finally, the moment we had been building up to was upon us, and passed all too quickly. Breathlessly we rolled together in the now damp grass.

As the last deep orange glow of the long setting sun melted into the darkness of approaching night, we lay there still entwined in an amorous embrace. I Kissed her long and lovingly, and whispered reassuringly how good she had been. She tenderly and sensuously licked my inner ear then whispered, 'Baaa' and rejoined the flock."

This book is only for sale, at the moment, in New Zealand, Australia, Wales and certain parts of Derbyshire.

Paul

:D:D:D

The book wouldn't sell in South America, though, because :-

An Argentine gaucho named Bruno,

Once said "There is one thing I do know,

A woman is fine,

and a sheep is divine,

..But a llama is Numero Uno"

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

:D

Paul

Hi all

must admit it reminds me of a joke which was posted on AN a while ago.

(Q)why do afgans f*** sheep on cliff edges

(A)cos the sheep tend to push back harder that way.

it was something like that anyway

just kinda gets me everytime i invisige it :D:rolleyes:

paul its would probably be the best mills and boons on sale. :D:D:D like it

billy