Do work. Don't work

Guest Ferret1959

when i used to work as a gardener ,the daughter 17 used to bring lots of school friends home in the hols

( i used to work full time at a huge mansion ) when i used to cut the grass (used to take 2.5 days ) i had to tell the girls not to sunbathe ( mostly topless sometimes nude ) where i was cutting as my stripes tended to go astray as i stumbled across them. those were the days.

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to highjack your thread Ferret :rolleyes:

who like"s their job, it souds as though bushwacker loves his job,no offence bush

I like my job in the summer, winter stuff the job where the sun dont shine

Jangar :D:D

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Excalibur:

Work on a 1000 acre( 400 ha) farm, and this means every job from shipbuilding to electronic engineering.

Shame it is too cool over there (or something) for growing yellow nutsedge then. Loves heavy, wet soil. Without competition from a crop and growing untended as a weed, yellow nutsedge can produce 4 to 12 million tubers per acre. With proper cultivation, much more.

The tubers BTW are dried and called Tiger Nuts. Just think how much fishing you could do from an acre or so of the things. :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Well where should I start? Was a car mechanic for 3 years then joined RN for 13 years as an electrical engineer on weapons(Anyone want any seadart or 4.5" guns serviced you know where to come!!) Then several years "Bumming" around and now I'm fitting kitchens/gas fitting and love It!! But the old Artritis is getting the better of me!! Sounds like I could do with a job like you Stickfloat???

Chris

:D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Hey Janger,

what gives you the idea that i love my job. :confused: :confused:

:D:D:D:D

"The early bird catch's the worm.............................................................................but the second mouse gets the cheese"

"Amatuers built the ark...........................................................................................................proffessionals built the titanic"

"All mushrooms are edible..........................................................................................................................some only once"

Well Bushwacker reading betwixt the lines,have you got hours to spare for me to tell you?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up Bushwaker thats why :D:D

(edit note: paul - I put some spaces on there. That one looooonnnnnngggggggggg line was pushing everything around something fierce. Newt)

[ 02 March 2002, 08:51 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”