Polly where are you !!!PLEASE COME OUT OF HIDING

Zinky

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who the heck is pidgeonwatch.co.uk :confused:

they keep wanting to put a cookie on my machine whenever i read this post :mad: last thing i will admit to is birdwatching mind you the one a few posts up is maybe ok :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Fawcett:

Don't worry about it mate, next year a football team might win the cup/league instead of a PLC. [/QB]

O'Shea, G. Neville, P.Neville, Brown, Scholes, Giggs and Beckham, all bought for the sum total of "nowt".

Is that cos they're worth nowt then mate :D

Still prefer rugby its nice to watch a gentle peaceful game played by men with odd shaped balls :P

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Well Polly nice to see you around, :D:D

Again talk of next year will you ever learn

_39085327_ferg144.jpg

Could not post an image of all the times Mr F has lifted this fine Silver Trophy, 8 out of 11.

What's your forcast for next Year

Tight Lines and have a good summer fishing.

[ 09. May 2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: Dragonbat ]

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

Dragonbat:

Well Polly nice to see you around, :D:D

Again talk of next year will you ever learn

_39085327_ferg144.jpg

Could not post an image of all the times Mr F has lifted this fine Silver Trophy, 8 out of 11.

In true Man Ure supporter style. I've always said you lot know nothing about football and now you've just proved it :D

Take another look at the picture!!!!!

Well, at least you know who your own manager is.

What's your forcast for next Year

Tight Lines and have a good summer fishing.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

My predictions for next year.........

Man Ure will retain Premiership title, but Newcastle will become their closest rivals. Everton will figure and qualify for a Champions League slot.

As for my lot I think the rot has/will set in. The French temperament will show its head and one or three big names will jump ship. Pires for one, Henry for two and posibbly Vieria. Wiltord will stay simply because nobody will have him or at least nobody who's prepared to pay his wages.If money is not made availble Mr Wenger will also show his true colours and disappear. With Seamen set to quit and Bergkamp not being given a new contract I cannot see how AFC can mount a seriuos challenge and I truly believe they will struggle to qualify for ANY European cups.

Arsenal NEED to re-build but the money is not there so how's this for a good outside bet......

"Arsenal to get relegated" pretty good odds thinks I, worth a tennner

As for the summer fishing, bring on those TENCH.

Tinca Tinca time is almost upon us again, cant wait.

Trying hard not to fish proper waters (old established gravel pits) until June 16th arrives. Will go and have a few pracitce sessions on local Carp Puddles though as, in my mind, they dont count. Went yesterday and christened my new PI Carbon Active 14ft rod and Shimano 2500 reel. Absolutely brilliant combination, both handled really well. Didn't catch much but then again a cold Saturday night didn't give anyone much hope. Also being surrounded by 20 ish other anglers on open pegs no more than 10 yards appart didn't help either. I could even tell what size hooks most of them were using!!!! add to that all the conversations and noise going and you'll realise why I dont rate Carp Puddles as true fisheries.