tesco racist?

chesters1

Chesters.

`It`s the bread that makes the difference`?

If you were to use decent butter you`d soon forget about English made, from British ingredients, french style sticks.

I think you need a tad more sea salt on your brow.

:P Paul. :P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mind french sticks but there not french sticks ,french french sticks go hard in a few hours ,english french sticks go soft ,why call it a french stick if its not french?, a french type crispy roll is not a british crispy roll if its made with french style ingrediants ,this means even the french rolls pertaining to be french although made over here are not french so even less like real british rolls as british crispy rolls are different to british french rolls in the fact that they dont have "french roll" written on the packet just "crispy roll" mind you the french rolls should have "french type roll" or "faux french roll" written on the packet as there only copies of french rolls that are made in england ,real french rolls would have to be imported from france by that time they would be rock hard and unsaleable .

whereas british french rolls would be soft due to the ingrediants used over here ,i hope that clears things up :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

come on do you believe it was actually a kings mill that made it unless ofcourse the chap that owned the mill was called edward king or fred king or summat and surely it was made in a bakery a mill would surely burn down :P well unless it was a water mill so they could douse the flames, but i fear it was a bakery NOT a mill as mentioned by yourself , mr garry hovis on the other hand makes very good bread although it seams to lack the "brown" as of days gone by i expect EU laws forbid the inclusion of sawdust and floor sweepings classed as addatives now adays and probably the reason for its distinctive whiteness so even brown bread is now half cast .

sunblest on the other hand actually IS blessed by by baby jesus him being the son of god (the spelling of son has been corrupted in the eons since it was first made in the stable bakery at bethlyhem) when i say stable backery i dont mean the bakery WAS in the stable as a certain fire risk concerning hay , wooden mangers and wise mens beards ofcourse would mean the bakery was just outside ,not too close as to make flying sparks a danger to the stable and tinder dry beards but say a 100 yards away or was it cubits :confused: AAAANYWAY i expect with a handy fire bucket and jesus`s dad (the real one ) looking over them it could be close as 50yards ensuring it could be called the stable bakery rather than the inn bakery which was just over the road.

any more

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

i thought about a bread maker but how many rolls can it make ? surely if i put more than 1 roll in it the weight would make them resemble a biscuit rather than the norm ie a roll shape and have you ever heard of a bacon biscuit ,nursey your just silly :D

you have a pm (no not a post mortem) you sassy nurse type person

Chesters

This sounds like a case of misrepresentation.

Take it to the European Parliament, did they not stop us using the name Elder Flower Champagne, because it wasn't Champagne.

Why should we then use the name French bread when its not French at all.

Go for it.

Chesters for Euro M.P., I say.

I hate folk that draw you up on perfectly good English, thinking you are somehow being, for example...a racist.

Political correctness is slowly destroying out language and everyone is walking on eggshells. You can't say white or black...it's racist. You can't say foreigner...that's racist too.

Everyone is slowly becoming more and more paranoid about how they speak.

Would she have been so bloody smart if you asked for a preheated Chinese Takeaway...or is that a meal from the Orient or some crap like that?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...