hi newby on here

dean fisher

hi

im new to the site

im 41 years old and have been fishing for most of my life .

i have just found a lake local to me that is run by the catfish conservation trust and i was woundering ifanyone know how i get in touch with them

the lake in question is just out side alcester /eveasham

thanks

dean

Not related to your query but you might want to think about your user name. If that's your personal e-mail address, you're setting yourself up to get spammed silly.

If you decide to re-register with another user name, drop a line to one of the mods and get them to delete the posts that show your e-mail address.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Not related to your query but you might want to think about your user name. If that's your personal e-mail address, you're setting yourself up to get spammed silly.If you decide to re-register with another user name, drop a line to one of the mods and get them to delete the posts that show your e-mail address.

Not only that, on this site he even get "Sweet Corned" :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I think he would be wise to remove it

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

Ken L - the site admins can change the display ID, logon ID, or both without the person losing anything. It only takes a minute and none of us mind doing it - once.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President