Cheese paste using Butyric acid?

PeterNE1

Peter,

Here's a hint. Don't use it in cheese or anything else. As a complementary additive to cheese paste you will have FAR more success with quite the opposite - betaine. Betaine is an ODORLESS sweet-tasting alkaloid on the other side of strong acids that does well with cheese.

Many of you know, and I'll say it again, the "best" secret ingredient for carp bait is new BABY PUKE. It too blends well with cheese. There are lots of putrid acids that will accomplish your goal without resorting to n-butyric acid.

Phone

SORTED!!!! :D ... new baby is already on the way, though not expected until late October! :D

Edited by PeterNE1

SORTED!!!! :D ... new baby is already on the way, though not expected until late October! :D

I have one. 12 Weeks old. Will forward all daily puke production your way :D

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Just a thought will it keep cat's from crapping in your garden

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

Just a thought will it keep cat's from crapping in your garden

If your garden ponged of butyric acid, you'd probably want to leave the cats to it in the hope the cat crap would cover up the smell.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought N-Butyric acid occurred naturally in cheese anyway?

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

It is produced in the gut and is what gives puke its distinctive smell. I tried it a few times, and on one occasion spilt some on the ground.......................it fizzed....................just like any acid would do.................so I ditched it..............no way I would let a fish eat the stuff.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I thought N-Butyric acid occurred naturally in cheese anyway?
It is in all dairy products, including fresh milk.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote