Can anyone reccomend utilities for..

Steve Randles

1. To remove the ">" in forwarded e-mails before forwarding them to someone else

2. I have a ton of CD's with photos, old mails, driver updates etc etc on, I want to be able to insert a disc, view the content and then print it off to store with the disc, so that files can be found easier at a later date. Is there a good utility for this out there?

3. I know there are utilities that monitor your bandwidth, up and down. But is there one that will tell you where you are connected to..ie ip address and perhaps more info?

Thanks in advance for and info offered.

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

http://ecleaner.tripod.com/ - no longer updated but I've used it for a few years and love it.
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 10 years later...

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Regarding the second point, I can recommend a good program for creating labels and covers for CD/DVD disks.

Handy hint - it would be less obvious what you were doing if you used a different user name for all the different forums you are posting this link to.