When not to go to the toilet.

littlefeathers

altontowers.jpg

Picture of Oblivion.

A couple of days ago, we had a family day out at Alton Towers. Why I went I dont no, im petrified of heights. Anyway, I wound myself up to have a go on all the rides, I was the oldest of our group of 5 and was trying to be 'kool'. I deliberately didnt look at the rides as we approached so I couldnt see the height and the speed at which they were going. The first one we went on was the Oblivion, ohh my god, what a ride, I had no idea what to expect and believe me, if I could have cried, wet myself, or screamed I would have, when the ride took us to the top and then tilted us forward the fear factor hit maximum, I SH*T myself (sorry) I know us ladies arent meant to say things like that, but I was petrified - I later managed a couple of rides on Air and Nemesis and several on the water rides. All in all we had a good day, we certainly had our moneys worth and I had more than my scare factor to last me a life time. Phew, thank god I wont have to do that again in a hurry.

LOL! I feel the same way, but being a teenager and a bloke, how do you think i feel! I don't mind Roller Coasters on the whole, but ones like that are bloody petrifying!

Tight Lines,

Matt AKA "The Kid!"

FishingPosts

nursejudy:

very brave. :P:P

if there is a next time i could help out with incontinence pads

judy

------------------------------------------

Thanks for the offer Judy of the incontinence pads, I'll keep that in mind as our little thrill seeking group are on about visiting another park - ohhhh, I can feel a headache coming on :( , perhaps I'd better stay home .

Alan, I think a bottle of your homemade wine was needed before the ride and most certainly after it. :P

[ 15. October 2003, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: littlefeathers ]