Hospitals and Organ removals

Colin Brett

Little Tinca

I hope Judy doesn't mind me replying, but she wasn't referring to your earlier post. Eddie has made two posts with just two exclamation marks in the text (!!).

I think one was about theft of said organs, which was edited out presumably by the author, and the other looks as if it always was just !!.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Tinca:

Lid

Would be most upset if anything that I said was interpreted in the wrong especially on such an sorrowful and emotive subject.

:(:(:(

Nothing at all wrong with your postings Little Tinca. Thanks for your postings and Yes you were right on the second burial.

Colin

It would appear that Eddie or someone purporting to be Eddie is upsetting people on this link by being asine and chilish. I Eddie has something to say say it or go and play on another forum! :mad:

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Thanks Lid

Little Tinca it was most certainly not aimed at you but Eddie.

Sorry for the delay in answering but on work comp as mine is full of viruses.

judith

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Colin Brett:

What are your thoughts? What are the parents looking for?

Colin

Its strange how people differ in there views on life and death for that matter.

I would hope that if I was in the position that these parents are in that I would kick up such a stink that the world would know and that the practice would stop.

I would not dream of going for compensation, I wonder who put that idea into there heads at such a sad time in there lives?

If they do get compensation, where will it come from? If it comes from the NHS then other treatments or operations will suffer for the loss of the money. If it comes from an insurance company then the NHS premiums will go up again losing money that could be better spent.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/