Best Thing You've Found When Fishing?

Elton

Bet you can't top THIS!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Lena, who is in her 40s, admitted equipping the room for trysts with a man she had recently met but said she had learnt her lesson.

"I just wanted to test my limits," she said. "Sweden is not really such a free country when it comes to sexuality."

Strange : It's always been intimated that the Swedes were rather broad-minded on the subject.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

all i ever seem to find are big red disgorgers and empty hook packets.

Really? I must have found a couple of dozen banksticks, one complete with alarm and bobbin; tons of floats and feeders; various forceps and scissors; and the piece de resistance, a Shimano Exage reel complete with spare spool! It's amazing what folks leave behind.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

I have found a few bits and pieces. I mainly find loads of cage feeders when wading when the river level is right down. I can get to all the usual snags and have been known to find 4 or 5 feeders in the same spot. One or two of my own which I had left there on previous trips. Havent needed to buy a feeder for a while :D

One of the more interesting items me and my father and brother found was a silver buddha statue. It turned out to have been used for smuggling precious stones. Unfortunately it wasnt real silver or we would have been rich :D . It weighed a ton.

For any web design needs check out http://www.chiptenwebsites.co.uk

Nothing interesting. A couple of banksticks, couple of rod rests, a few floats, disgorgers and weights.

But tbh most of what I find is floats half full of water, little bits of line, empty hook packets and other useless crap <_<

I think I must be unlucky :lol:

As famous fisherman John Gierach once said "I used to like fishing because I thought it had some larger significance. Now I like fishing because it's the one thing I can think of that probably doesn't."

Bet you can't top THIS!

Depends on your outlook - the best thing I have ever found when fishing was the first time I ever went coarse fishing and discovered (Found) fishing - became instantly hooked - Pun very much intended B)

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Three or four reels, a couple of rods, a landing net, a couple of keepnets, loads of lures and feeders and a flask.

But the best thing I've found is peice and quiet.

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I've found all kinds of crap when fishing but nothing of any real significance. I think finding 1000s of 2lb+ roach in my local ressie was definitely up there. That was a religious fishing experience.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...