Matt Hayes Limited Edition Range

Anglers' Net

Very mixed feelings here - got quite gee'd up, wondering what was likely to be in store - even more so when towards the end of the video clip there is what appears to be a new centrepin reel ..... followed by a VERY quick snippet of information: the range is to be exclusive to Dragon Carp, which does NOT fill me with confidence ;)

..even more so when towards the end of the video clip there is what appears to be a new centrepin reel...

My eyes could only just keep up but I'm not sure it's an entirely new reel, some bits looked familiar. I wonder what 'Limited Edition' means? If everything sells out in the first couple of weeks will they say "sorry chaps, we can't take any more of your cash because the range was limited and we're not making any more"?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

My eyes could only just keep up but I'm not sure it's an entirely new reel, some bits looked familiar. I wonder what 'Limited Edition' means? If everything sells out in the first couple of weeks will they say "sorry chaps, we can't take any more of your cash because the range was limited and we're not making any more"?

Cynic!!! :D

thanks Lutra I was thinking apocalypse now, hence I couldnt find it.

Actually now ive googled it, it might not have been in Omen.

But anyway its O Fortuna. :)

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j...BkVZKe4x2c2XIgg

Edited by lutra

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

out of interest anyone know what the soundtrack to the video was?

Yes, it's

More than just a film soundtrack.......

Edit: Apocalypse Now used

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.