Online Fishing TV

Leon Roskilly

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes very ,gareth purnell ,TCF magazine editor is leaving DHP to join the set up ,it all sounds very intresting with new content too be made .I've joinedalready ,but its not a easy buisness too get right .

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

What looks interesting about it?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

There are few things I know a lot about, TV is one of them, and believe me, this will be a sack of shite!

And what exactly do you know about this?

Do you know for instance that the people filming it are the same people that made the compleat angler for discovery?

Do you know that they have been in the business for many years and made many programmes on other subjects for discovery, as well as currently filming the red bull x games for Dave channel?

Do you know that the on line platform that they are using to show the programmes is the state of the art platform and gives TV quality viewing on line?

Do you know that there are already twenty programmes fimed and in the editing process, all brand new and including some of the top anglers in the country?

Do you know that the programmes include the best ever catch of carp caught live on camera?

Do you know that it includes some of the most suprising captures that you will ever see on TV?

Have you seen any of the programmes?

Well I will answer the last one, because I know that you havent, because I am presenting one of the series on there and its been kept very much in house.

Rather than slag off somethig that you actually dont know anything about, why not wait till the site goes live in October and then give us your opinion?

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

The following site got a mention in Boat Fishing Monthly this month:

http://www.fishingfilmsandfacts.co.uk/

It looks quite good, but I can't view any of the videos as it requires me to download yet more Microsoft software, which is a shame :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE