Are These The Most Beautiful Fishing Floats In The World?

Anglers' Net

Kiri,

I just thought it would by a natural fit - what with your involvment in Cats protection trust to raise funds and her views expressed in the "Badger cull? Right or WRONG?" thread. Maybe Emma two would like to arrange a benefit? I'm assuming you both are addressing the same "cats"?

Certainly I would never stir the pot. Especially from 10,000 miles distant.

Phone

Kiri,

I just thought it would by a natural fit - what with your involvment in Cats protection trust to raise funds and her views expressed in the "Badger cull? Right or WRONG?" thread. Maybe Emma two would like to arrange a benefit? I'm assuming you both are addressing the same "cats"?

Phone

OIC...

Never read that thread, just caught up on it and noted her viewpoint.

Don't bother me, we are all allowed our own opinion. :)

Not gonna say any more just lost my beloved cat and its too close a subject for now.

Phone

If you're going to "stir thr pot" Phone, then 10,000 miles away is a good place to do it from. :D

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John