GF Bite alarms

Sportsman

Hi all,

I have just been to the website and it is working fine. To order all you do is go to products then GFs and at te bottom of the page there is an add to cart which takes you through to Paypal.

In response to sportsman, I don't have any issues with you at all despite your earlier postl which I thought was unjustified, I have to point out that just because I havent responded to you straight away doesn't mean I won't, I work full time and long hours and have to make the alarms and respond to emails in the evenings and weekends, also surely I am allowed a day off arent I.

I think if you ask most if not all of my past customers would be happy with the level of service I provide, and the quality of the product that I produce. They understand it is a handmade product and can take that bit longer to receive, but will last almost a lifetime and for £14.99 I think they all realise it is great value fo money.

Do you think these are good for the £14.99 pricetag? Or are there better ones around for similar price?

You wont find better new for the money they actually work in the rain where the cheaper Chinese jobs well start sounding Chinese Wharangwheeizscree and go all flashy light syndrome....The Fox Microns are well thought of as well for wet weather reliability .

GF ones a complete steal at that money imo Steve

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Hi all,

I have just been to the website and it is working fine. To order all you do is go to products then GFs and at te bottom of the page there is an add to cart which takes you through to Paypal.

In response to sportsman, I don't have any issues with you at all despite your earlier postl which I thought was unjustified, I have to point out that just because I havent responded to you straight away doesn't mean I won't, I work full time and long hours and have to make the alarms and respond to emails in the evenings and weekends, also surely I am allowed a day off arent I.

I think if you ask most if not all of my past customers would be happy with the level of service I provide, and the quality of the product that I produce. They understand it is a handmade product and can take that bit longer to receive, but will last almost a lifetime and for £14.99 I think they all realise it is great value fo money.

Phil

It is your business, you can take as many days off as you want. What you have to ask yourself is "is your competitor taking a day off"

I have a business that sells things and if I get an enquiry at 11 o-clock on Sunday night then they will get an answer at 11.01

Your alarms are great and very good value for money, that's why I have 6

I have nothing against you and I am not seeking to criticise you or your product but might I make an observation in a spirit of helpfulness

You seem to see yourself as someone who makes alarms for a living. You're not, you are someone who sells alarms for a living.

You have a great product so sell it.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

Do you think these are good for the £14.99 pricetag? Or are there better ones around for similar price?

They're exceptional value for money. Indeed, I don't think they're are better alarms at several times the price!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net