Perilla Alpaca Wool Socks

A treat for your feet!

Click here to view the full article

:lol: I was sent a pair to review in the SAN a couple of years ago and they were good, so good Mrs B nicked them and I've not had them back. Ideal Xmas present to yourself or other half. :lol:

:lol: I was sent a pair to review in the SAN a couple of years ago and they were good, so good Mrs B nicked them and I've not had them back. Ideal Xmas present to yourself or other half. :lol:

Hi Norm, hope yer well mate..:)

Got a pair of those myself, LOVE them to bits...great for wearing with wellies...:)

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Elton,

Alpaca wool is GREAT!. I have a pair or two of socks but also a couple other garments. You say, "the nylon is to give them stretch". My idea is that it makes them washable in the machine and the opposite of stretch. It helps them keep shape. A 100% alpaca wool sweater almost have to be reformed to your body even after hand washing. Can't say for sure why, but the sweater is quick to absorb the smell of fishmeal??? Better not keep your fishmeal boilies warm in your wellies when you wear them socks. (I've never had a foot odor issue.)

Norm,

My wife nicked a pair of mine also. She wears them about without shoes. Better not buy just one pair.

Phone

Elton,

Alpaca wool is GREAT!. I have a pair or two of socks but also a couple other garments. You say, "the nylon is to give them stretch". My idea is that it makes them washable in the machine and the opposite of stretch. It helps them keep shape. A 100% alpaca wool sweater almost have to be reformed to your body even after hand washing. Can't say for sure why, but the sweater is quick to absorb the smell of fishmeal??? Better not keep your fishmeal boilies warm in your wellies when you wear them socks. (I've never had a foot odor issue.)

Norm,

My wife nicked a pair of mine also. She wears them about without shoes. Better not buy just one pair.

Phone

The most annoying thing, apart from not having MY socks, is that last week they emailed me offering me a pair to give away in the SAN, was almost tempted to accept their kind offer, but it wouldn't have been honest, drat! :lol:

Elton,

Norm,

Phone

The most annoying thing, apart from not having MY socks, is that last week they emailed me offering me a pair to give away in the SAN, was almost tempted to accept their kind offer, but it wouldn't have been honest, drat! :lol:

Phone - you could well be right re: the nylon.

Good to see some positive comments here. Usually, if people dare to even mention something that isn't 'budget' on the internet, they get crucified :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Important Information

We and our partners use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences, repeat visits and to show you personalised advertisements. By clicking “I Agree”, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. However, you may visit Cookie Settings to provide a controlled consent.