This is the worst bloke on AN

tj2

he could have painted the wall whilst he was there :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

is it cold up there ? ,that must be the biggest radiator in the country :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Phew! It's not me :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Tel

How could you take Alan to that horrible place you work at.

At a guess i'd say he went right past our fuel station cos he's bound to have come off the M6 at Junction 13.

(ps you did tell him about the paper mache blocking the two holes in the bottom of the tub didn't you??)

TROGG (Alan)

a government is there to serve its people not rule them

Alan T, when you asked me to build you a bait boat a while back i had no idea of the scale, im glad we put it on hold :):)

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

reminds me of a story years ago we had a small fibreglass dingy we used to play around in pompy harbour flattie fishing ,anyway on one trip backhome the thing decided to leave the trailor (in those days the boat was tied to a box trailor towed behind a reliant regal :D ) on hitting the ground a small hole was made in the bottom where the rear seat acts as a bouancy device (the seat was really just a 12" square box section sealed all round) "i`l fix it before next week" my mate says :)

next week comes and were happily fishing away and decide on a move ,we start the 2.5 hp outboard and chug off ,splutter ,splutter goes the outboard then it stops ,looks of alarm cross our faces (although pompey is a harbour it is very large with naughty currents and the last thing you want is to be left high and dry on the mudflats .

we investigated and found the sparkplug of the outboard was almost under water ,the boat was sinking "did you fix that hole "i said accusingly" yes "my mate says ,it turns out instead of using fiberglass and resin to fix it he`d used fiberglass FILLER which had dropped out the bouancy tank was full of water and pulling the rear of the boat down ,to cut a story short to get to the nearest land we headed for the navel yard with me leaning as far over the front of the boat as i could to lift the rear out of the water ,after many stops we grabbed the rear mooring line of hms birmingham ,from high above came the words "can i help" a matelot enquired "have you a fibreglass kit on you "we asked VERY relieved :D anyway a couple of tars assisted us getting the boat out of the water , those were the days :D

the moral is dont let your mate fix any boat :D