Photoshop! For FREE? So it would seem!

kirisute

Seems you still need a valid licence - http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13727_7-57562515-263/adobe-releases-creative-suite-2-for-free/

I'm getting asked for a number when trying to install.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Scratch that - it's just been pointed out to me that it's on the same page as the download link :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I tried out CS6 when it came out. After a month I went back to trying CS5. I couldn't get on with the new look, very little that I used had changed.

One massive improvement was Content Aware Fill, there are a few video's about the web showing how good it is.

I tried out CS6 when it came out. After a month I went back to trying CS5. I couldn't get on with the new look, very little that I used had changed.

One massive improvement was Content Aware Fill, there are a few video's about the web showing how good it is.

Seen a few of those vids about content aware fill, looks amazing when it works!

Content Aware Fill, I thought it was pretty much useless the first few times I used it. I then downloaded a Scott Kelby tutorial DVD. In it he showed just how good it was. If it doesn't get your selection right first time, try it again. By the third attempt it's usually spot on, even with a complex selection, it does save a lot of time cloning out clutter.