catfood

ratchet

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you dont know the shorthand for shrthnd though do you my little munkeh eh?

ahhhhh cute little munkeh, cant even speak but thinks he's funny. bet u wsh u hd mts u cld tex eh chstrs

if i see anyone using text message shorthand on here, i'll send ferret round with his new chainsaw

Most of the anglers who have an urge to cover themselves with the horrible stuff (it stinks, on a hot day it gets worse and worse) on my local club water use Coshida.

The local tackle shop even sells it.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Don't use catfood personally - don't need to on my little-fished waters - but I do have two very spoilt cats who enjoy a superb selection of treats. Fhat I can conclude:

1. Cats can discern the difference between sachets of food costing 35p and 39p. They always prefer the most expensive.

2. Anti-hairball Whiskers treats is soft and dense and I'm pretty confident it would float and take a hook nicely.

3. Purina Lickins are most loved by cats above all else. Maybe carp would think likewise?

4. Particle baits are much cheaper. Try maples left to steep in water until they foam (ferment) then boil fiercely for 30 mins. Then leave for another two days until the liquid they're in goes gloopy. At this stage you've gota superb bait. And it only costs about £6 for a 10 kilo sack (dry). Try it.

Fenboy