So just 7 weeks left. Who's planning next season already?

Norfolkdipper

Me, got the trent in mind, nice barbel and chub sessions with my mate from our club

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Kiri,

That would be a 7 hr adventure in and of itself. A 70 cat - even a wels - would require more luck (and patience) than skill. Still, I admire your goal (dream).

Phone

(the world record blue cat (123 lbs) was caught on 6 lb line)

Kiri,

That would be a 7 hr adventure in and of itself. A 70 cat - even a wels - would require more luck (and patience) than skill. Still, I admire your goal (dream).

Phone

(the world record blue cat (123 lbs) was caught on 6 lb line)

now now;

didn't say I was gonna try for a 70lb cat did I? LOL!

even im not that mad!

I figure, like any fish, there will be a way of scaling down both bait and tackle to be more suitable for the smaller cats!

there are plenty of vids of kids in the US catching cats out of the local creeks on pen rods....nothing bigger than a couple of pounds though....I figure a nice 10lb cat would make an awesome video!!

Edited by kirisute

think you may get in a mucking fuddle if fishing a river in seven weeks :)

Not if you are fly fishing the Coquet for Troots or Salmon :)

Edited by Tony U
  • Like 1

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.