Secondhand Photocopiers

davidP

Anybody know any good on-line places (or even real bricks & morter companies) other than Ebay that sell secondhand photocopiers?? I'm not looking for an all singing all dancing machines - just a good small-office small footprint machine preferably with a document feeder.

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

it may be worth a trawl through the yellow pages under office supliers ,they may have a machine as the result of an upgrade ,another thing at least youl have a local address to complain to in even of a breakdown :)

i bought one years ago ,unfortunatly it needed special expensive paper that had suddenly become unavailable :( worst £2 i spent that year :D

[ 31 July 2002, 10:25 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

David,

How much are you looking to spend?

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Errr...

probably coz you want a document feeder :)

Liam

ps Wonder if there's any document feeding scanners out there?

If not, I don't reckon it would be too hard to make a gizmo that allow a normal scanner (with the lid up) to process multi documents.

Is there a lab technician in the house? :)

[ 31 July 2002, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: loonyl ]

maybe because its mindboglingly slow and you have to keep putting stuff in all the time ,had a great one at work (ok ex work) want a book easy chuck the stuff in the top ,press how many ,chug chug out they come ready bound :D probably out of his price range though

make sure the pages are in order before printing off 20 :(

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Elton:

David,

How much are you looking to spend?

Elton

Probably not more than £200, and preferably much less!

DISCLAIMER: All opinions herein are fictitious. Any similarities to real

opinions, living or dead, are entirely coincidental.

No-one likes a smart arse I know David. But with regard to e-bay I just bought a nice Xerox m/c for the sister in law for £26!! Guy who sold It was so depressed (He forgot reserve!!) and Sis' in law?? Highly delighted!! Just thought you may like to know!!

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

davidP:

Anybody know any good on-line places (or even real bricks & morter companies) other than Ebay that sell secondhand photocopiers??

David,

I get calls from people with problems with printers and copiers, I only clean them so have no real technical knowledge at all, in fact I am not technicly minded at all. Most of the complaints that I get are the machine taking 2 pages or jamming. If I were you I would save a few more quid and buy a new one, lease one or share one with another small firm. If you do buy second hand, buy from a person or firm that you know, they should be a bit more cautious about ripping you off than a total stranger.

I used to go to a lot of auctions before the internet came along and the auctioner always said at the start of the auction "let the buyer beware".

Good luck.

Alan(nl)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/