Met Police to Change Badge

Zinky

Met Police to Change Badge on the grounds it may offend on Religions Grounds.

All I can say “If the Cap does not fit why ware it”

Have we in The UK GONE MAD.

What next Coinage of the Realm to suit one's Religion or Ethnic background we are from.

I ask you this, We all like our cash and do we give a flying **** who or what is printed / stamped on the front or back of our coins or notes.

Anglingforums Intersite Challenge Champions 2003 and 2004 http://www.anglingforums.co.uk

http://www.total-fishingclub.com

quote:

Have we in The UK GONE MAD.

WE havent gone mad no.... its the ones we supposedly voted in on our local councils etc..all trying to outdo each other in PC cr**

Cant they see that it is possibly offending the majority of the population just to pander to a few whingers (who by the way know all too well that the looney left will oblige)

lets be fair now i expect the word "police" offends most crims of any ethnic/religeous backgrounds :D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

try moving to any other country in the world and telling them their smbols of authority offend you.

integration should be the first word imigrants are taught on coming to the country instead of giro and social security

it amuses me the immigrants in america swearing alegiance to the flag (and maybe over here soon) proving that they`l be "real" americans ,if i was getting free moolar and housing i`d swear that black was white and elvis actually WAS a good singer and lives in bognor and runs a health club :D:D

no not THAT health club ,thats run by olvis his clone :D

[ 16. August 2002, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It seems to me that a white UK resident is now terrified to say anything incase it offends ANY non white person. We cannot say or do ANYTHING without being labelled racist. Come to this beloved country and accept the laws. All these 'rights' and groups that moan on at anything that doesnt appeal to them get right up my nose!!!!

The most racially abused people in this country are the white population

Would you like to explain WHAT Elvis was the so called 'KING' of, because it sure as hell wasnt singing, He was AWFULL

[ 17. August 2002, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Ian Bass ]