and we worry about moslems being hardcore

chesters1

quote:

Is it just sceptical old me, ( and sorry in advance for doubting you, Chesters) or do I spot a little gentle wind-up here ?

no for once it isnt ,the clue is in the bottom corner rhs ,the ellel ministries ,they herk from pierpoint ,frensham surrey ,www.ellel.org some interesting reading

[ 09. February 2004, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

(edit note - shrunk the pics a little to make loading and reading easier - Newt)

thanks newt i did try at scanning but had a prob reading anything :)

quote:

I'm with Excalibur on this one. It has to be a wind up. Although I have only known chesters1 for a while here on AN, there's little doubt in my mind that this is a prank at your expense!

even I couldnt find a windup this evil

[ 09. February 2004, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do you know it's genuine, chesters1. If so, then why not send a copy to the equal opportunities board or commission or whatever they are called.

I just did a yahoo search on %jonathan%livingstone%seagull%hydromancy. You get a couple of references to the same kind of checklist here :

http://www.thechristianexpositor.org/page4.html

http://www.miraclestories.org/html/page/oc...cult_check_list

[ 09. February 2004, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: Lid ]

its definatly genuine ,its a reply to a speculative letter for employment i sent in december i also sent another to a jesus lives (or words to that effect) at waverly abbey and one to islamabad (a moslem group), were surrounded by them in tilford ,hopefully a holy war will break out and jolly the place up :D

this other place looks as bad is there wholesale brainwashing going on

http://www.waverley.org.uk/pages/facilities/index.php

[ 09. February 2004, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

No-one I know would be eligible for that. How many times have you had deja vu? Cartomancy- I didn't know there was a word for playing cards! Any idea what religion this is Chesters? Elell?

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

quote:

Any idea what religion this is Chesters? Elell?

appears to be christian but not very christian in their veiws ,i suspect its a fundimental group as the jewish faith isnt in the nogo groups :confused:

remember living in these VERY substantial buildings with tens of acres of land in this commuter zone they are excused paying council tax (as they all are) and being a charity tax exempt as well ,jesus is on a good thing methinks :mad:

[ 09. February 2004, 09:10 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

one of the basic parts of their faith is that 'god loves all people' except those who own floating trumpets, listen to the rolling stones, are adopted, have smoked a spliff or have ever been trick or treating.

i suspect peter horrobin is a very wealthy man

quote:

i suspect peter horrobin is a very wealthy man

never seen a poor church person :)

heres the second page ,please adjust away newt :)

loony3.jpg

[ 09. February 2004, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

According to that list I shall burn in hell any minute now. I imagine the CRE (Council for Racial Equality) may have some strong views about the tone of that document. I also believe that dismissal or a refusal to appoint a candidate on the basis of about four fifths of that list would be illegal.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'