ink cartridges?

hoppy

be carefull with ink cartridges some may look cheaper but are classed as "light user" in which they contain less ink ,mind you HP sells both types of carts the "real" ones for my deskjet 1120c are £30 and substitute ones little less :(

hence i refill

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

quote:

Are ALL printer inks chipped? I have a Lexmark Z55 which needs both back and colour replacements and was thinking about buying a refill kit

refill it and put it back in youl soon know if its chipped ,when refilling NEVER do it when the cartridge is empty refill as soon as the warning blinker tells you otherwise its not so easy as the heads dry out and you use most of the ink you just put in cleaning them :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Norrie,I use www.choicestationery.com, as well for my Epson C70 and work ok even though the cartridges are chipped, I get an alert message from my printer informing me the "new cartridge is the wrong chip code" "do you want to continue" I select "yes" and everything works fine. But these cartridges can't be refilled for my printer, because they have no means of opening them or even a little refil hole like other makes of carts where you can insert a needle to refil.

So I would think when and if they (the manufacturers) start fitting chip codes to other makes of printers ink carts, the real codes will still be overwritten, just like the Epson carts are, so I dont think there will be a problem...hoppy

My Wine cellar is empty, Well, the Bottles in there are...Hic

I've never had a problem with the cartridges I get from them,I dont get the chipped ones, and I do a lot of printing, specially with three kids doing projects for one thing or another. I dont actually know how many prints I get from them, but it is at least the same as I was getting from the originals, and they were costing about £40 the pair...

Bonzo, I dont think you will be sorry, Even my work gets there cartridges from them,

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/