Should ugly people

yoxer

Yoxer

To say the word UGLY which has a synonym meaning Malevolent which in turn means Evil-minded.

UGLY also means disfigured which in turn could mean disabled.

I am disabled (by virtue of the nature and meaning of the word).

So are you implying that I am hideous or are you just evil-minded.

When you have saved enough money to have a go on the lottery don't do it go into a second hand bookshop instead and buy a Rogets' Thesaurus. Maybe then you will understand the implications of what you are saying.

It takes longer for the river to get to the sea than it does for a man to make an error.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evil minded ???? I'll have you know my mind is as pure as a vigins thighs and I can not be held responcible for the quirks of nature heaped upon the uglies. It is with great effort and consideration that I seek to ease their suffering . How do you think Bender feels havin to look in the mirra every day eh ? It cant be easy, and you of all people should have a little more empathy with his plight. How about masks ?

yoxer:

Alan luvs me .

Having just returned from being violently sick I have to thank you yoxer, seriously.

Without your posting this topic I would never have found out a piece of information that I have been looking for all over the place.

So thank you, for the very first time since you have been on here you have actually contributed some thing to AN

Alan(nl)

:)

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

Poxer

Look up 'pointless' in that dictionary you obviously never use.

See that - that's you that is, and it's all the mirror you need.

Of all your tedious attributes, the crime of being eye-wateringly dull makes you unforgivable.

Take the hint, Pox'. Time to infest a more deserving forum, you tragic failure.

Bored with you now. Shoo, Pox', shoo.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

quote:

Originally posted by Alan Taylor:
Having just returned from being violently sick I have to thank you yoxer, seriously.

Without your posting this topic I would never have found out a piece of information that I have been looking for all over the place.[/QB]

Blimey, something involving Poxer that generates interest!

Do tell, Al.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.