Should ugly people

yoxer

YOXER!!

You flicking poser!

I`m plug ugly! Even my wife`s hoping for a plea of mental cruelty. But I treat her like a princess.

More to the point. Should mentaly deficient folk be allowed on the `net`?

`Deuce`!

:P:P Paul. :P:rolleyes:

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhhhh you were so close . Just think of all the heartache youd save yourself if you wernt allowed to own a mirror. Apart from catching an unfortunate glimpse in the likes of a river or shop winda you need not suffer personal torture again . If you uglies where banned from having mirrors, future ugly generations would never need know they were ugly.

Alan: your appology has been noted and although I think cheap jibes at the expense of the worlds uglies is uncalled for and to some extent very uncaring, the mere fact that you would appear to live in holland , is no excuse.

Yeah and thats another thing , the uglies would no longer need to get cosmetically challenged placa surgery . Mirrors are a curse and that seven years bad luck thing is only a nasty rumour spread by the beautiful but less carin people such as me . It all makes sence now dosnt it .

Is it only Kendo and myself who are so damned good looking that we have used our pics as our avatars?

Where's jeepster, he's a cool looking dude.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates