Should ugly people

yoxer

my mates got a face that spooks carp but fishery owners still allow him to fish swims by other anglers...should this be allowed?

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if it wasnt for the ugly ones the human race would have never evolved ,the handsome blokes are usually queers :D its natures joke

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Hi all

my mother in law could scare a rino away with that face, but apart from her disability what would we do if we were all perfect(boaring)impossible)no ones perfect just differant.

whats ugly to you maybe a princess/prince to someone else and if both think think he/she is ugly then its gotta be COSMETICALLY CHALLENGED:):)Like me:)

i rekon we get simon cowl in charge of quality control in the hospitals and have imediate sterilisation of uglies. :):)

(simon"no you look like you have craters as big as that of the moon im sorry your not through to the final" :):)

yoxer,its you simon? own up it is you:)

billy

[ 18. February 2004, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: billy5000 ]

"whats ugly to you maybe a princess/prince to someone else " Yeah yeah yeah , of course , but if your an ugly you may just happen to look in the mirra one day and think " awwwwwww god I'm an ugly git " and then all the horrific and tradgic consequences of being an ugly start to kick in. If uglies where banned from having mirrows they would never need know the cruel fate that nature has endowed on em. They would think they were as good lookin as us beautiful people. They might have a few doubts from time to time , especialy when no one will kiss them , but I think they may just stock up on extra moothwash.

Poor Yoxer.

It has the rare talent of being laughable, without being the slightest bit funny. Nothing more than a self-appointed, illiterate jester with no bells on its hat.

And that 'poetry'! How toe-curling is that?!!!! :rolleyes:

Go away, Yoxer, there's a good sad-creature. And don't call us, because sure as hell we won't call you.

Terry

And on the eighth day God created carp fishing...and he saw that it was pukka.

Oi you , Im too gorgous to wear a hat , bells or no bells, and as to being poor , my downhill slide into finacial obscurity will have the brakes applied to it as soon as I have saved up for another lottery ticket. Alan luvs me .

yoxer:

Oi you , Im too gorgous to wear a hat , bells or no bells, and as to being poor , my downhill slide into finacial obscurity will have the brakes applied to it as soon as I have saved up for another lottery ticket. Alan luvs me .

Erm...nope - still dull. Jester application refused, don't try again.

Terry

OK Bender :) Ive had a rethink in light of the new information. We wont ban mirra's for the uglies , we tax them instead. Not for being ugly you understand but for owning a mirra. 1p a peek to start with if its a little mirra. Fat uglies are in real trouble and had better start lookin for extra jobs ..........Plans for a tax on fatty foods such as cakes and biscuits are being considered by government advisers.

The Prime Minister's Strategy Unit is considering extending VAT on some food and having a national sports drive to fight obesity, according to the Times.

FOODS TARGETED

Dairy products: fresh butter, cheddar cheese, full fat milk

Fast food: Cheeseburger, takeaway pizza, potato wedges

Sweets: Milk chocolate bar, Danish pastry, butter toffee popcorn

yoxer:

Ive had a rethink in light of the new information. We wont ban mirra's for the uglies , we tax them instead.

Poxer.

1. To have a re-think, you are required to have had a think. Obviously, your posts confirm this to be impossible in your case.

2. You have opted for the term 'we', indicating inclusion. As you well know, you are not included, generally, on merit - or, specifically, lack of it.

You are a waste of your own bandwidth and bad breath. Now, do the one useful thing in your power - and go away.

Don't be even more dull, just go.

Terry