diesel brainiaks?

barry luxton

Can i suggest you go to a qualified diesel fitter to get the work done. May save you a lot in the future.

no you can't my maniak is as 'p' ed off as i am. :bleh:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

:busted_cop: well if hes stumped, just gos to prove my point chum YOU NEED A NEW VAN.

Send me yer address and i'll chip in for ya mate, after all i do get free prescription now, saving me a whopping £1.024 per year.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

It may well be cheaper than getting a new starter but still cheap enough not to matter if it doesnt make any difference .

There should also be a thin wire voing to the starter pull it off and push it back on a few times incase thats dirty as well ,that trips a switch in the starter making the starter swict to the thick wire and draw the current to turn the starter.

Theres little to go wrong with diesels compared to petrol

Fuel ,the fuel mixture (the injectors are working fine ) and the mechanical bits and the strange modern phenomenon of putting electronics in the way of simple things that dont need it

Ps dont forget that new oil filter as well

recon starter is about 60 quid not too bad i suppose, paid 55 for the cold relay yesterday

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

:busted_cop: well if hes stumped, just gos to prove my point chum YOU NEED A NEW VAN.

Send me yer address and i'll chip in for ya mate, after all i do get free prescription now, saving me a whopping £1.024 per year.

no it's something simple that's why us brainy gets have missed it, now your turn to come up with the fix and i don't want a new van. :hammer:

I would not rely on Sunday fitters thats for sure :icecream: , if your usual fitter is flummoxed, go elsewhere chump.

I would not be as bold to offer you advice chum, not in that league. Tell you about roofing no problem. Capisce :nerd:

Right orft i jolly well go, got an important appointment.

Looking forward to reading your reply chump chops :punk:

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

How were you boost charging it Barry, with the cables onto the battery terminals? If so, try connecting booster to the live terminal of battery and the earth cable to a good earth point on the engine/chassis. If it starts easily your battery or cables/connections/earth are dodgy. Start with that first....cold start problems in winter are usually the battery!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

How were you boost charging it Barry, with the cables onto the battery terminals? If so, try connecting booster to the live terminal of battery and the earth cable to a good earth point on the engine/chassis. If it starts easily your battery or cables/connections/earth are dodgy. Start with that first....cold start problems in winter are usually the battery!

yup that's worth a try, i will. Don't take any notice of that geezer andrew, he's just a fresh water fisher bloke and knows no better.

Edited by barry luxton

If you have checked battery starter and glow plugs I would go back to basics before spending any money and have the cam and injection timing checked. Only needs to be a sniff out to cause starting issues.

You really need to have current draw for starter and glow plugs checked to be sure they are ok. Also it's not unusual for a new battery to be duff get it checked by someone with a midtronics type tester. Don't forget to check all connections including battery terminals for corrosion.

Good luck and hope you get it sorted. Very difficult to diagnose by forum!

Click here to Visit St Ives Tackle 

apple-touch-icon.webp

yup that's worth a try, i will. Don't take any notice of that geezer andrew, he's just a fresh water fisher bloke and knows no better.

HO HO HO, been a sea angler from the age of 10 years of age chump,. Fishe the beach just over the road from me for yonks, and around the coast from Wales to the ti of Scotland, ho ho ho ho

“Vescere bracis meis”

Barry,

It's fuel. I promise. Those other issues would be present themselves in warmer first starts. Does it start with an ether assist? Does it start with a second or third engagement of the glow plugs without engaging the starter the first couple times?

What does the van's book say about fuel conditioners in very cold weather? I had a half dozen Volkswagen delivery cars I had to add a gallon of gas to ten gallons of diesel below 0 f.

Phone