Can we justify war on Iraq???

dave_h

not very british if they live in america ,the only people to get upset at not getting complete stiffs are the hindu`s (if there were any) you have to be complete to go to their heaven (including afterbirth)us brits found a great way of upsetting them when we tamed india ,we used to tie them to to front of cannons and fire through them ,you lot dont know anything about war ,unfortunatly in this p.c. world were getting ethnic cleansing as in the case of tasmania is becoming taboo :(

if our leaders had exterminated the inhabitants of conquered countries we would not be in the state we are today

[ 09. September 2002, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OregonDave:

Oooookaaaay! You folks do as you want.

Odd thing about the attack on the Towers: Almost every religion was represented, most every race, and several nationalities. Everyone's lumped them together as "Americans", including us, because their blood, bone and flesh is soaked into our land.

Where'd you folks bury the couple of hundred or so British subjects that died that day when the Towers went down on them? Were you able to scrape off enough to bury?

chesters1, you be full of it. Newt, luv ya babe, not that much.

OregonDave

Okaaaaayyyyy you folks,

try not to do whatever you want,

without getting a "reality check/cheque" first.

As for British people dying coz of terrorism eg Manchester, Belfast etc.... thanks for all the help there Buds.

The really scary fanatics are those that have been indoctorated since birth to believe in their unquestionable god given rights (and freedoms) to do whatever they want.

"Can do" ,

when it applies to world domination is unnerving to say the least.

Liam

"the really scary fanatics are those that have been indoctorated since birth to believe in their unquestionable god given rights (and freedoms) to do whatever they want."

your not alone loonyl i hate county councillors as well :)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Newt:

...Liam - I had no clue whatever about the war.  What it would be like or any of that.  Naive and provential would have described me pretty well at that point.

My opinion now, at a good distance in time and space, is that it was a bad idea and poorly executed.  Lots of folks dead, maimed, or mentally screwed up for no particularly good reason.

As to the current mess - I really don't know about this one either...

Newt,

thanks for taking the time out to reply

and your honesty and openess.

I sincerely hope that younguns (of whatever country/religion) ever have to go thru the same.

Liam

chesters1:

"the really scary fanatics are those that have been indoctorated since birth to believe in their unquestionable god given rights (and freedoms) to do whatever they want."

your not alone loonyl i hate county councillors as well   :)

:)

Nuke the buggers, already !

Liam

ps

Err...Chesters, that was a joke :P

just in case

young county councillors excepted ,maybe the leaders of the concerned countries should fight ,axes would be good ,like the good old days ,we should be able to muster 30,000 so called polititions and their councillor stooges ,should be very entertaining ,a way for the people to see them earning their inflated wages ,their recently enhanced retirement funds and bupa cover should come in handy :D

Well chesters1, like I said, you're full of it. I assumed I was addressing a current subject. You seem to want to go back in time. So tell me, did the Normans win or loose? :rolleyes:

I hope I didn't intrude on your cannon polishing and dreams of the glory days. Betcha wern't there, huh? :P

OregonDave

yep the normans won by default our lot had just kicked the ass of a far more dangerouse aponanant up north ,then had to rush down to deal with the normans

had they come a month earlier when we were ready french people would be speaking english (again)

and remember we were playing war before your country even existed ,your inhabitants still in the stoneage and the biggest thing is most of your lot decended from us ,yes we were kicked out (it was a long way to sail back to get refreshments) is it jealosy on your part that the american empire consists of a few scrawny islands ,even your biggest state was bought :D

and remember you lot arnt beyond a bit of ethnic cleansing yourself ,infact some of your weapons you use to force you ideals on the world are named after a few ethnicly cleansed peoples language ,tomahawks ,apache etc etc seems a bit strange for a country thats morals are far above us brits ,is there anything the americans can do that we havent done before :D

[ 10. September 2002, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: chesters1 ]

chesters1 - our homosexual population is around 10% of the total population.

So is yours. And everyone elses.

And yup - we bought a goodly percentage of our total land area. Between the Louisianna Purchase from France and Alaska from Russia, quite a bit of real estate.

But California and Texas were properly stolen from Mexico so we did some things right at least.

But you folks started it when some Pol bought Manhattan Island (New York City now) from the native americans for around £25 and some trade goods. Not sure if he was Brit or Dutch since I think the place was called New Amsterdam at that time.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Not many people know that chesters1 is a presenter on children's television.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.