line that dissolves any good??

me

It's fine if you want to put a few freebies right next to your hookbait.

You will need to make sure your baits are separate though, if the water can't get at the PVA between the baits it won't dissolve well.

You can use different methods to separate baits depending on what they are,small pieces of macaroni can be threaded on between the baits or you can tie knots between them.

.....and although everyone calls it PVA it's actually PVOH

When you're looking for a way to convince a carp to take your hookbait in teeth-chattering weather , try a stringer which is a number of 8- 15mm boilies on each of the two hairs coming off the eye of the hook, secured by a peice of silicone tubing.

One of the hairs points down the hook while the other points back up the hooklenght, towards the swivel.

Attach three PVA stringers threaded with a few of the boilies to the hooklenght. (You can use as many stringers as you like if YOU think they increase visual appeal)

When the PVA strings dissolve in the water they leave the hookbaits surrounded by a mini carpet of free offerings. Even the oldest and williest of carp find it hard to isolate the hookbaits out of that little lot.

The combination of stringers and hairs confuses the carp as it mouths the bait and usually the whole lot get sucked in at once. A short hooklength guarantees that the fish is pricked and a run develops

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

I also use pva string to tie heavy bits of branchs to my line to cast out a freelined bait.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!