E U Robbery

barry luxton

That individual is one extremely biased boy. He must live in Utopia by the sounds of it. His hatred for the England its people, its government its media, is bordering on ! The individual is obsessed

But then again the mentality of a country boy from an ex dictatorship country, :busted_cop:

i note gibralter gets a mention, see post five.

and because of these guys below, those who are a little prudent, unlike our brown and thought they could put their savings, safely away in cypriot banks will now have to pay to prop up the e u banking reject system.

quote: Dutch finance minister Jeroen Dijsselbloem said: "As it is a contribution to the financial stability of Cyprus, it seems 'just' to ask a contribution of all deposit-holders."

French finance minister Pierre Moscovici added: "We did what we had to."

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

That individual is one extremely biased boy. He must live in Utopia by the sounds of it. His hatred for England its people, its government its media, is bordering on ! The individual is obsessed

Maybe he should look into the troubles of his own corrupt country, their banks were to blame for a lot of home/business collapses, lending way over the correct valuation for property, in some cases 200%, just so the customer could build that pool, get that nice new motor car, the local banks sure have something to answer to. :busted_cop:

But his head is buried so deep in the sand, and his extreme concerns about England and its peoples to even give a second thought to his countries troubles

At least he write in sentences and paragraphs BOY!

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

A £ is worth a £ here even dirty old ones found with a detector ,mind you how much were they worth when they were lost! If i find centimes or pesatas they are worthless

At least occasionally we benefit as do our customers from the exchange rate theres no such luxury when you all use

the same currency

Unfortunately our small change is now debased and being iron future detector users will not find it because its turned to rust or the machine wont see it in the iron background of most fields

I used to see kids in some country or other fishing with magnets for coins ,now we can if you like pennies or tuppences

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

A euro is still worth a euro here. Whether it's one that I my son left when he was here at Christmas or it's one that's been in my desk drawer for 5 years, but I can buy a few more £s for €100 euros today than I could have five years ago.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

A euro is till worth a euro here. Whether it's one that I my son left when he was here at Christmas or it's one that's been in my desk drawer for 5 years.

You use euros in pompey,i know shopping trollies can take them so its an investment with some use

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

At least he write in sentences and paragraphs BOY!

So sorry to insult your intellectual feelings Cory boy with my inept manner of writing.

Patronising as ever.

PS

Cory , i;ve corrected your mistake, that should have read WRITE'S and not WRITE. Oh dear me, the intellectual halo slipped Cory . :busted_cop:

Edited by Andrew
  • Like 1

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Ha! You walked right in to my trap you phoney little apology for a man. You witter on about people being "condescending" and "talking down" to you but you think it's alright to go around addressing people as "boy".

PS

The next time that you reduct a typographical error in one of my posts, try to get it right, try not to make a bigger ape of yourself than you already have. "I've" has a capital "I" and the "ve" is separated by an apostrophe not a semi-colon thus, "I've" and it should have been "writes" not "writes's". The apostrophe in your example is a possesive apostrophe, secondly at least I have the intellect to spell the the word "intellectual" properly.

Run along now, there's a nice chap.

I get called boy all the time by the gardener next to the pond. ,he's 67 so i presume its a term of endearment as he's born and bred here?

Certainly no malice involved as he gave this "boy" a lift home one the way back past

Ha! You walked right in to my trap you phoney little apology for a man. You witter on about people being "condescending" and "talking down" to you but you think it's alright to go around addressing people as "boy".

Run along now, there's a nice chap.

dear ohh dear trollers united then, and i thought a n was better than that. :punk:

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

dear ohh dear trollers united then, and i thought a n was better than that. :punk:

Surely that should be A.N.?

• Like 1